Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wrong Side of Uranus




It took a few months (out of stock, then holidays, then out of money, then address confusion...) but I finally received today my Wrong Side of Uranus, a wicked bit-crusher/LFO by Montreal Assembly and I'm really not disappointed. It's a complex little machine and I just tried random settings but it has terrific sounds (all the metalheads with ominous names for their distortion pedals should listen to its scary shrieks and have the genuine feeling of having their brains torn into pieces, then they'd learn about real ferocity).

It has so powerful outbursts that this afternoon I lost more neurons than in the last ten years (since I quit pepper vodka!) Anyway, I finally found a pedal after my heart, and I will try to record a demo of it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

gUitarREN's facebook

gUitarREN on Facebook