Wednesday, February 20, 2013

more sketches




Musik of the week: I've been listening to several Radiohead concerts from the 1990s and 2000s on YouTube... Back in the 90s I wasn't listening so much to pop/rock, I was mostly into noise and experimental music, Japanese easy listening, cosmo-pop and electronic music, so I missed a lot of the mainstream music of the time. It's only a couple of years ago that I discovered Radiohead and some  of their songs are pure masterpieces - though listening to a whole album or concert is difficult since Thom Yorke's voice is a little bit monotonous - like Björk's (I also just discovered Portishead and Massive Attack, that I love now)... I also start to listen to Radiohead's more recent stuff and I'm about to be convinced...

No comments:

Post a Comment

gUitarREN's facebook

gUitarREN on Facebook